Ergonomie Advies can help you with:
- Workplace research and advice.
- Working conditions, temperature, air quality, lighting, etc.
- Design of non-standard workplaces, reception desks, etc.
- Advice for workplaces at home.
- Research into work pressure and mental task requirements.
- Software ergonomics, software and websites.
- Ergonomics of control panels and user interfaces.
- User manuals, advice on creating and testing.
- Signposting and information systems in public spaces.
Organizational ergonomics, in particular with information systems.
- Drawing up procedures for maintenance and management.
- Research into the user side of information technology.
- In many organizations the automation is housed in a separate department.
One of the consequences is that the distance to the users has increased.
By taking stock of user requirements, automation can become more supportive.